Sunday, March 15, 2009

Entrecard soon to offer cash for your credits

new changes over at entrecard
Word around entrecard is that very soon entrecard will be implementing a new ad system which will feature CPM ads

That is not all there will also be a new system where you can convert your entrecard credits into cash although the details on how this will be done are still unclear bu this has been met with a lot of excitement by entrecards members except the new rule that states all entrecard widgets will have to be placed above the fold i.e visible on your page without the user having to scroll down,which will be implemented as soon as the new ad system is released which according to entrecard will be next week.

5 comments:

  1. That's quite something. Just drop drop drop and earn money for it. I wonder whether they'll increase the max number of drops per day then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are probably going to bring in some really strict rules and probably reduce the drops one can do per day or provide very low value for the entrecard credits.But either way am looking forward to it and saving up as much ECs as i can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same I want to go on a dropping spree. Although there seems to be a problem now coz the card advertised on my site is not changing and it's opening my blog on clicking! Strange. I have 2 more cards on the advert list. I'll try to sort that out later with support.

    I don't know whether cards I drop are registering.

    BTW your link is now up on my blog. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you got a wonderful blog covering interesting article written in simple understanding
    language. I have bookmarked your blog for my future use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shiko,ive added urs as well
    @CSS templates,ive also added ur site to my blogroll,its really nice so keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment here