Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get useful and easy to use javascript widgets from Js-kit

One thing about blogger is that it has a horrible comment from even the embedded one so I stumbled upon a site which has a variety of high quality widgets that you can add to any kind of blog

Their most popular widget is the comment widget which adds various functionalities to your blog such as user editted avatars,youtube videos,facebook integration and many more features which are fequently updated
Some of their other widgets include;
star rating widget
polls
minichat
user advisor and many more;
You can visit the site here:http://js-kit.com/

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont't know what to say about Js-Kit. Its just awesome. I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment here